|Content: 108 parts
Made in Austria
Using a hammer and pliers, blocks and pins, the little builders will start constructing airplanes, cars, dogs, and much more. The Maker M200 with its 108 parts is a great foundation from which plenty of ideas will grow.
- Made from high-quality Austrian wood
- Compliant with CE and CPSC safety toys standards
- Included tools: hammer, pliers, wedge
- Included Template booklet: Building instructions with 12 building ideas
Box dimensions: 10 x 6 x 7 inches
- Box weight: 3.4 lbs
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Austria)
- Encourages motor skills, creativity, planning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Click here for downloadable PDF Instructions.
About Matador MAKER series:
The Maker wooden construction sets by Matador promote motor and cognitive development of our young children aged 3 years and older. Thanks to their own Matador hammer, building blocks and pins are connected so that children playfully develop craftsmanship skills.
Using the special Matador pliers, the structures can always be taken apart and then re-assembled to form a new structure. The size of the wooden blocks which measure 4x4 cm (1.58 in) is perfectly suited for the size of small children’s hands. The building instructions are illustrated, thereby enabling children to build on their own.
Six different main construction sets in various sizes (ranging from 34 to 350 building parts) and sensible expansion sets allow children to build to their heart’s content.