|Content: 407 parts
Made in Austria
The windmill clatters, the helicopter is about to land, the builders are working diligently, and the crane operators are moving heavy loads. There is a lot going on with E407! The E407 with its 407 parts incl. tools and building manual promotes technical and physical understanding. It is fun to learn while playing!
- Made from high-quality Austrian wood
- Compliant with CE and CPSC safety toys standards
- Contents: all parts of the E318 + 89 parts = 407 parts
- Included tools: hammer, pliers
- Included Template booklet: Building instructions with 82 building ideas
- Size: Size: 383 x 127 x 255 mm (15 x 5 x 10 in)
Weight: 1.75 kg (3.86 lb)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Austria)
- Encourages motor skills, creativity, planning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Click here for downloadable PDF Instructions.
About Matador EXPLORER series:
MATADOR Explorer wood construction sets are unique worldwide in allowing children to develop and implement their imagination and ideas. Thanks to the wood’s singular accuracy of fit, these sets fulfill the requirement for both simple and complex models. Blocks drilled to precision, perfectly fitting linking pins, axles, and wheels – a variety of construction options that have fascinated young and old for generations. Using the Matador hammer, not only simple models such as airplanes, cars, figurines, but also more complicated and technically advanced and entire Matador landscapes can be built.
Thanks to the tried and tested expansion sets such as cogs and motors, MATADOR Explorer construction sets are sophisticated ‘toys’ with which children can learn to combine theory and practice throughout their development phase.
Six different main sets in various sizes (ranging from 99 to 902 parts) and smart extension sets offer endless construction possibilities.
Matador is made of untreated wood from copper beech trees, grown in Austria in environmentally sustainable forests. All Matador parts are made from non-toxic materials and comply with the standards, which specify safety requirements for toys.